Nicole is an Associate at Klein, Hockel, Iezza & Patel, P.C. Nicole is a member of the firm’s Civil Litigation and Arbitration practices, with her focus being on labor and employment. She has significant experience representing clients in discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, whistleblower retaliation, civil rights, breach of contract, and wage and hour matters. Nicole represents employers before state and federal courts, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and other state administrative agencies across the country. Nicole also advises and develops corporate employment policies that comply with state and federal laws. While her practice is mostly comprised of trial court and arbitration matters, Nicole has experience at the appellate level defending clients before the state-level Supreme Court.
Prior to joining Klein, Hockel, Iezza & Patel, P.C., Nicole was a litigation associate at a boutique law firm in Rhode Island where she represented both employees and employers in employment matters before state and federal courts.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Gettysburg College, B.A. in Management and Minor in Political Science, 2011
- Admitted to practice before all state courts in California
- Admitted to practice before all state courts in Massachusetts
- Admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Hobbies and Interests
- Nicole enjoys traveling and cooking for friends and family