Klein, Hockel, Iezza & Patel PC attorneys Jonathan Klein, Sweta Patel and Natalia Mazina each spoke at the 2016 American Society for Pharmacy Law Conference in Austin, TX. Jonathan, along with California Board of Pharmacy Executive Director Virginia Herold and Walgreens’ Senior Attorney Michael Simko, spoke on a hot-button issue of pharmacy law related to “Corresponding Responsibility” (a regulatory obligation of pharmacist to have a responsibility to ensure the appropriateness of controlled substances). Sweta and Natalia spoke together, along with CVS Health’s Jeffrey Mesaros, on the topic of Pharmacy Benefit Management (“PBM”) Regulation, Legislation and Litigation. Copies of our presentations are available upon request.
- Victory in Binding Labor Arbitration!
- Highlight of 2019 Laws Affecting Employers
- Workplace Harassment Claims Easier to Prove in California Following #MeToo
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Litigation Ends in Settlement
- Federal Court orders former employee’s claims preempted by LMRA, then dismisses entire action
- A Nutshell Review of 2017: enforcement, practice trends, and changes in law
- DOL Withdraws Guidance Letters Leaving Employers To Pick Up The Pieces
- Victory In Pharmacy Benefit Management Litigation!