Klein, Hockel, Iezza & Patel PC attorneys Jonathan Klein, Sweta Patel and Natalia Mazina each spoke at the 2016 American Society for Pharmacy Law Conference in Austin, TX. Jonathan, along with California Board of Pharmacy Executive Director Virginia Herold and Walgreens’ Senior Attorney Michael Simko, spoke on a hot-button issue of pharmacy law related to “Corresponding Responsibility” (a regulatory obligation of pharmacist to have a responsibility to ensure the appropriateness of controlled substances). Sweta and Natalia spoke together, along with CVS Health’s Jeffrey Mesaros, on the topic of Pharmacy Benefit Management (“PBM”) Regulation, Legislation and Litigation. Copies of our presentations are available upon request.
- A Nutshell Review of 2017: enforcement, practice trends, and changes in law
- DOL Withdraws Guidance Letters Leaving Employers To Pick Up The Pieces
- Victory In Pharmacy Benefit Management Litigation!
- California Supreme Court Invalidates Arbitration Clauses Which Preclude Public Injunctive Relief
- KHI&P client prevails in Anti-SLAPP appeal
- Arbitrator Grants Summary Judgement
- Klein, Hockel, Iezza & Patel P.C. Prevails in Termination Grievance
- On-Call Rest Breaks are a No-No in California