On August 17, 2015, the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut granted Summary Judgment for KHK’s client, Penske Truck Leasing, in a discrimination and retaliation suit brought by Plaintiff Steve Dabson. In that Order, District Judge Janet C. Hall affirmed all of the arguments made in support of its MSJ, holding that Plaintiff had not demonstrated any evidence of pretext on any of his causes of action against Penske. A copy of the Order is attached Order Granting MSJ.
- California Board of Pharmacy and CDC Highlight Importance of PPE and Safe Practices to Protect Pharmacy Staff and Public during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Understanding FFCRA – Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Summary Judgment Granted for KHIP client – no triable issue on discrimination claims
- A recent Court of Appeals ruling chips away at the validity of non-solicitation provisions
- Victory in Binding Labor Arbitration!
- Highlight of 2019 Laws Affecting Employers
- Workplace Harassment Claims Easier to Prove in California Following #MeToo
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Litigation Ends in Settlement