Jonathan Allan Klein and Jennifer Kaplan prevailed on a motion for forum non-conveniens on behalf of Penske Truck Leasing in a case arising out of the rental and reported theft of a Penske vehicle. The Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles ruled in favor of Penske, holding that the facts of the case (which arose out of a vehicle rental in Nevada) did not have sufficient connection to California to justify litigating the case in California.
- California Board of Pharmacy and CDC Highlight Importance of PPE and Safe Practices to Protect Pharmacy Staff and Public during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Understanding FFCRA – Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Summary Judgment Granted for KHIP client – no triable issue on discrimination claims
- A recent Court of Appeals ruling chips away at the validity of non-solicitation provisions
- Victory in Binding Labor Arbitration!
- Highlight of 2019 Laws Affecting Employers
- Workplace Harassment Claims Easier to Prove in California Following #MeToo
- Pharmacy Benefit Management Litigation Ends in Settlement